Now widely used by garden clubs, this pledge originally appeared in the Boy Scout Handbook of 1948:
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resource of
my country: its air, soils, and minerals; its forests, waters, and wildlife.
Welcome to the Sharon Garden Club
Watercolor artwork license donated by Mary Kelly. Copyright 2013 Mary Kelly. All rights reserved.
Double click here to edit this text.
- Now: Start your seeds for the plant sale!
- April 7: Floral design workshop at Marge Drake's at 10 a.m.
- April 11 6-8 p.m & April 12 before 5 p.m: Books in Bloom drop off
- April 23 Monthly meeting
- May 19th: Plant Sale at the First Congregational Church
- May 21: Annual dinner at Bon Caldo's
- April 27-May 1: Art in Bloom at the MFA